Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Do you have an interest in Analytical Chemistry where you can develop your technical and troubleshooting skills?
If so, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Train and Place is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-month structured facilitated training conducted by SP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
Due to the nature of this program, only Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Resident will be eligible to apply.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
- Ensure that all raw materials / factory samples / intermediates / final products / non-order fulfillment and NCE fulfillment activities are analyzed and tested according to the stipulated quality requirements so as to provide accurate test results for correct usage decisions.
- Ensure that all instruments are in good working order, reagents and reference standards within expiry and that documents meet regulatory standards.
- Operate the relevant computer applications that are related to the laboratory functions, such as Corporate ERP System, LIMS, Empower and other network operating systems, as required to ensure completion of Corporate ERP System transactions.
- Use the appropriate documentation system for the activities being carried out.
- Ensure training records keep up to date.
- Maintain an excellent standard of housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Ensure a safe working environment in the laboratory and perform 6S inspection.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Min. qualification - Diploma in in Chemical Process Technology or Applied Chemistry.
- Good Knowledge of GMP and GLP.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques, equipment capabilities and operational needs.
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation.
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm