We are looking for an intern to partner with the digital and brand teams to execute the deployment of several new websites across South East Asia Taiwan. The intern will collaborate with agency partners and key internal stakeholders to bring a best in class user experience to GSK websites.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
You will be required to:
- Project manage the localization of global website templates into best in class locally tailored websites.
- Support the search and content strategy for the region by working with Google and Publicis media to ascertain insights.
- Build partnerships with local brand managers to determine the key content requirements.
- Understand the agency partner process for the creation of new websites.
- Work closely with regulatory bodies to ensure content is communicated safely and in line with GSK values.
You will be able to:
- Attain core digital skills in website operations.
- Acquire invaluable experience working directly with marketing managers, digital specialists, google and media agencies.
- Obtain high level overview of the medical affairs processes, activity and quality control.
- Support end to end project management life cycle: planning, execution, evaluation, and archiving; which cover multidisciplinary skills: time management, finance, communications, regulatory, and quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong educational background, but no specific degree or expertise required.
- Proficient in use of IT and software/systems.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Deadline-driven, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
- Proactive attitude to process improvement.
- Awareness and ability to work within culturally diverse teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams, and focus on delivering assigned work.
- Strong drive for performance and attention to details.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm