We strive to develop every employee to become a member of our high performance team. We welcome candidates who are passionate about the aviation industry to join us. Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a trainee position, technically minded wanting to join a dynamic team or an engineering professional willing to engage your expertise, you will all find a place in HAESL.
In addition to the trainee programmes, HAESL also provides other engineering-related jobs in the supporting departments, such as Technical Services, which offer technical support to our core operations.
What you will do
1st and 2nd Year:
- Undergo HKIE Scheme A
- On-the-job training in various departments
- Soft skills and management training
- Continuous Professional Development activities
3rd & 4th Year
- Work in one of the departments at HAESL
- Secondment to Cathay Pacific Airways (10-12 weeks), and
- Secondment to Rolls-Royce in the UK (10-12 weeks)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honors degree in Mechanical / Aircraft Engineering or a related discipline
- Highly organized with self-motivation and commitment
- Strong interpersonal skills to contribute in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Please enclose your University transcripts
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm