We strive to develop every employee to become a member of our high performance team. We welcome candidates who are passionate about the aviation industry to join us. Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a trainee position, technically minded wanting to join a dynamic team or an engineering professional willing to engage your expertise, you will all find a place in HAESL.
Graduate Trainee Programmes
HAESL provides two streams of Graduate Trainee Programme to outstanding university graduates, i.e. Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme (EGT) and General Graduate Trainee Programme (GGT). In our 4-year training programme, we aim to develop Graduate Trainees to be our future leaders through extensive on-the-job training in different departments for all-round exposure to our operations as well as attachment to Cathay Pacific and Rolls Royce in the UK.
What you will do
1st and 2nd Year:
- On-the-job training in various departments
- Soft skills and management training
3rd & 4th Year:
- Work in one of the departments at HAESL
- Secondment to Cathay Pacific Airways (10-12 weeks), and
- Secondment to Rolls-Royce in the UK (10-12 weeks)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent honours graduates, preferably in Business Administration, Management or related disciplines
- Highly organized with self-motivation and commitment
- Strong interpersonal skills to contribute in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Please enclose your University transcripts
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Administration, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm