What you will do
- To support XWB too review and alternative tools design
- To enhance some IT-related programs such as engine stands, TMS, SAP leaves, Job-allocation on screens
- To support the review/enhancement of test cell equipment / facility setup for trouble shooting
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates of university or tertiary education, preferably in Information Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Air Transport Engineering / Aviation Engineering or other related subjects (3rd year students or above are preferable)
- Basic knowledge in IT, Mechanical Engineering and Aircraft Engineering is an advantage
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th May 2019, 6:00 pm