What you will do
- To perform program development and enhancement.
- To analyze the company business process and develop new features for improving business operation of the Human Resources Department.
- To provide support to administrative work in the Human Resources Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates of university or tertiary education, preferably in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Human Resources Management or related discipline. (2nd year students or above are preferable).
- Proficient in MS office (Including Excel VBA), Photoshop.
- Good communication skills.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th May 2019, 6:00 pm