What you will do
Hang Seng's Operations, Services and Technology is a team of professionals dedicated to ensure the effective operations of the bank and driving the delivery of professional services to enable seamless bank operations. It is responsible for facilitating the execution of strategies, understanding the impact on customer and business, and prioritising transformation activities to mitigate risks.
We seek high-calibre individuals who are eager to join us to expand our business in a dynamic market. Join a winning team and contribute to Hang Seng Bank’s continued success while furthering your career.
Your PATH to Success - Hang Seng Bank Management Trainee Programme
If you are looking for a high-flying career in the banking industry, our Management Trainee Programme is an excellent place to begin your journey. This three-year, fast-track Programme offered in Operations, Services and Technology is intense and challenging. It provides comprehensive classroom training, exposure to China and overseas businesses, job attachments, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship in specialised disciplines. Most importantly, the Programme gives you exposure to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has been ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 18 years*.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that CHANGE in taking the Bank to the next level to join as 2018 MT intakes:
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
- Less than three years’ working experience
- Excellent written English and Chinese, and fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th June 2018, 6:00 pm