Hang Seng Co-op Programme – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development (PNG)
Hang Seng’s Strategic Planning and Corporate Development department functions as the central planning and strategy development group of the Bank and address topics at the top of managements agendas. Our professional Business Strategists are dedicated to formulating Hang Seng Bank’s strategies and development plan, and providing recommendations to management and support on strategic business opportunities including acquisition and disposals or other corporate development projects.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Strategic Planning and Corporate Development (PNG).
- Comprehensive classroom training - Discovery Program and other training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement
What you will do
- Participate in and support Business Strategies in various business projects
- Involve in project execution and co-ordination
- Data collection, consolidation and verification
- Provide administrative support to department
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university students from all disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm