Hang Seng‘s Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Global Banking (GB).
Duration: 6/11 Months Full Time Internship
Employment Period: June 2019 –June 2020 (subject to availability)
- Comprehensive Training - Discovery Program and other training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement
- Potential Career Path - The Internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities
What you will do
- Subject to attachment, Interns may be exposed to one or more of the following job accountabilities:
- Data Analysis - Assist in conducting financial analyses of credit applications and perform industry researches
- Sales Support - Prepare sales management reports and handling customer enquiries
- Regulatory Support - Take part in projects on global standard, regulatory change and risk related projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students from all disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm