Hang Seng Co-op Programme – Risk and Compliance (RKM)
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Risk and Compliance (RKM).
Duration: June 2019 – June 2020 (6/11 months full-time employment)
Potential Career Path: The internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leaderships in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities
- Comprehensive classroom training - Discovery Program and other training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement
What you will do
- Assist in conducting compliance review exercises
- Prepare various management reports and handle general enquiries
- Support credit risk systems or tools testing
- Provide administrative support to department
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students from all disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm