Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme 3.0 – Hang Seng Bank (HK)
As the leading domestic Bank, Hang Seng puts heavy emphasis on the investment in technology to meet the evolving needs of our personal and commercial customers. Fintech is changing our businesses and creating exciting possibilities for us.
Join us and build an early bird career in financial technology, at the forefront of a smart, dynamic banking business in a constantly evolving and innovative environment – an environment where you can flourish.
We are currently seeking high-calibre university students for the following businesses / functions:
- Commercial Banking
- Operations, Services and Technology
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Duration: 11 months full-time internship
Period: June 2019 – June 2020 (subject to availability)
What you will do
Your Learning Curve
We adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to the Accelerator Scheme. Depending on applicants’ preferences, aptitudes and backgrounds, we will assign successful candidates to work in digital projects and related duties, to grow with Hang Seng as a Fintech leader.
- Assist in implementing various Fintech projects including blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) robot advisors, digital payment solutions, ad tech, biometrics, big data analytics, and IT security etc.
- Assist in planning and development of applications on mobile, IOT and other digital platforms to support new business needs.
- Perform in-depth research on emerging technologies and upcoming trends in both local and overseas markets.
- Assist in formulating and implementing digital strategies from different business perspectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students from ALL disciplines who have keen interest in latest Fintech development
- Technical background is NOT a prerequisite for non-programming jobs
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Advocate of openness, teamwork and integrity
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong student visa
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm