Management Trainee Programme in Insurance Business
Hang Seng‘s Insurance business under Retail Banking and Wealth Management is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of the Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we develop a full spectrum of insurance products from Life Insurance manufacturing to distribution of General Insurance and Medical products.
Join us and you too can gain valuable experience across our business and make significant contributions throughout your career in Insurance (INS) as our 2020 MT.
This three-year, fast-track programme is intense and challenging, where you will receive comprehensive classroom training on business, products and services, exposure to China and overseas business, job rotation within your business / function stream, support in attaining professional qualifications and experienced management mentorship. Most importantly, you will be exposed to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 18 years*.
* Best Bank – Domestic (Hong Kong) (The Asset)
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for driven individuals who are passionate in developing professional quantitative analytical skills and eager to build their career in Insurance / Bancassurance industry to join as MT for Insurance:
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university with Actuarial, Quantitative Finance or Risk Management background
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than three years’ working experience
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Management, Insurance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm