Hertz Global Holdings, the world's largest car rental company, is seeking driven students and recent graduates interested in an accelerated Corporate Finance career path. The Hertz Finance Development Program (FDP) is a two-year rotational leadership program, designed to provide rigorous development opportunities to students who have demonstrated superior leadership ability, strong intellect, and analytical ability. Candidates must have a passion and hunger for growth at Hertz as well as a desire and capability to become a key leader at the company. Associates build broad business and finance acumen over the course of four unique rotations. Targeted technical and soft-skill professional development training complement on-the-job learning. The program’s mission is to attract and build a robust pipeline of future Hertz Finance Leaders who will position the company for growth.
The Finance Development Program Internship is a direct pipeline into our full-time program. The summer experience is designed to introduce interns to Hertz culture, corporate finance, and the full-time Development Program opportunity. Interns might spend time in areas such as: financial planning and analysis, controllership, finance transformation initiatives, treasury operations, free cash flow, business decision-making, and risk management.
What You Will Do
- Nine to ten week summer assignment in high impact corporate headquarters-based areas of the business.
- Exposure to Hertz’ experienced leaders through summer project(s), initiatives, events, and meetings.
- Soft-skill professional development training to complement on-the-job learning.
- Formal mentoring and regular performance coaching; associates fail fast, learn from mistakes, and accelerate their growth.
- Consideration for full time Finance Leadership program - two-year rotational program focused on developing Hertz future finance leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics (preferred majors) – minimum 3.0 Overall GPA.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and geographically mobile.
- Hunger for learning and accelerated career growth.
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership ability, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Suite acumen, especially Excel.
- Relevant work experience preferred.
- Intention to commit to multi-year career with Hertz after program completion.
- Available to start in Summer 2020.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
United States (United...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm