At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next-generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
In a Strategy & Planning role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be part of a team that is a cornerstone of driving the organization's success. You’ll engage in analytics to develop business optimization and key insights around HPE products, solutions and market dynamics in Asia Pacific. We are looking for a recent graduate with a strong desire to lead and excel, can think on their feet and is a great team player with a passion to win. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
What You Will Do
- Ensure tactical implementation & operational optimization for Business unit.
- Support the forecast process & execution of key programs.
- Develop & present performance analysis.
- Identify & communicate growth opportunities in the region.
- Drive cross-functional efficiency throughout the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Mathematics/ Science/ Data Analytics or Business.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills also data-driven.
- Organized and able to juggle multiple projects concurrently; able to prioritize and operate proactively.
- Any part-time or internship experience in a sales or customer-facing role is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm