At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience.
Navigating and harnessing this digital transformation quickly is how to get ahead but it comes with challenges.
We are looking for Sales Graduate with passion in technology industry to join the Category Management division.
The Category management function defines and manages the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the product life cycle of a given portfolio, guiding the direct/indirect sales teams on such product related dimensions. He/she will gain expert in competition product knowledge in all dimensions (product knowledge, pricing, marketing, customer requirements). Communicates, briefs, supports direct and indirect sales force on product strategies. Quota is an overlay.
What You Will Do
- Works with experienced Category Sales team members.
- Contributes to building a pipeline by generating leads and referrals and building on existing company business within the account.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a basic understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Support account managers by responding to customer requests in specialty area.
- Offer up-selling suggestions to account managers regarding new business opportunities within the account.
- Work with the client, particularly with procurement on contract renewals.
- Describe benefits of solutions, services, products, during selling process.
- Manage pipeline by focusing on growing contractual renewals for smaller, less complex accounts, to higher-total-contract value renewals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Possess 0-1 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, able to juggle multiple projects concurrently.
- Use value-added selling skills to propose additional products, services, solutions which will contribute to customer's business.
- Contract renewal and extension facilitation skills.
- Good business acumen to be able to qualify a deal.
- Product demonstration, customer training, and product installation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm