We are looking for a passionate and talented data scientist student intern to join our vigorous and rapid growing data analytics team.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE) is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist Intern to join our Innovation Center APJ team and make a difference. The HPE APJ Innovation Center Singapore focuses on providing customers with world class products and solutions in the big data analytics space, using state-of-the-art big data technologies and advanced analytics techniques.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering who has passion for solving customers’ problems.
- You are comfortable in coding (such as R, Python, Java, etc.).
- You enjoy working on large data sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data to discover data insights and collaborate with business partners to deliver business value through these insights.
- You have knowledge of and experience with advanced analytics techniques, including machine learning, artificial intelligence and data mining techniques.
- You are proficient in using, understanding, and creating mathematical and statistical tools.
- You have excellent teamwork capabilities and good multitasking skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm