Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE) is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer Intern to join our Innovation Center APJ team and make a difference. The HPE APJ Innovation Center Singapore focuses on providing customers with world class products and solutions in the big data analytics space, using state-of-the-art big data technologies and advanced analytics techniques.
What You Will Do
- The candidates design, develop, and integrate software programs for products, engines, applications, solutions and systems, also troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and its applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently taking Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Passion in software design, programming and debugging.
- Ability to effectively communicate product design with detailed approach and specifications.
- Knowledge in overall software systems for products and solutions in a software development cycle.
- Knowledge in various operating systems (Linux and Windows) environment deployment.
- Knowledge in database & SQL concept.
- Knowledge in object oriented languages such as Java and C#, etc.
- Knowledge in Data structure and OOP.
- Knowledge in software unit testing.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dissect problems into manageable pieces and follow an organized approach to resolve them.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm