At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life. Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
We are currently looking for an Entry-Level Business Planner to join our regional Business Strategy and Planning team.
What You Will Do
In a typical day as Business Planner, you would:
- Drive the business management framework to support business strategies and goal attainment.
- Work closely with the extended team (cross-function/region) to track execution and measure business performance.
- Evaluate actual performance against targets and make data driven recommendations to the business teams.
- Ensure that business activities are aligned with plans.
- Ensure sales readiness is completed within planned timelines.
- Support the sales forecast process and execution of key programs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the data collection and sales readiness processes.
- Executes market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are…
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics, Business or equivalent.
- A recent Bachelor’s graduate or maximum 2 years' experience in strategy, planning, operations, Finance or related area.
- Basic knowledge of research methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
Join us and make your mark!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm