At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
What You Will Do
- Gather information to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure.
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Actively supports the team with product advice, proposal support, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Supports ISVs and customer application teams on application optimization for platform. Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed.
- Must be customer-oriented, having technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude with presentation skills.
- Contributions have some impact in assigned territory.
- Contributes to the presales direction for the Country or some areas of a BU.
- Breadth of influence goes across the Presales organization within the Country.
- Successfully operates in assigned technical discipline.
- Contributes to Pre Sales consulting work at the APAC level.
- Contributes to large, country presales projects that affect the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Occasionally engages in projects with moderate risk.
Join us and make your mark!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Good understanding of Operating systems, file systems, Virtualization (Vmware, HyperV) as well as server and storage technologies.
- Strong training with programming using C/C++, JAVA. Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines. Suggests optimization.
- Good understanding of RDBMS.
- Document business requirements, problem statements, and solution results.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm