Responsible for defining, developing & supporting the sales process for technology and solutions with account teams. Engages in account transactions based on technical expertise required in specific deals/programs leveraging specialized knowledge base across multiple accounts.
Focuses on area of technical expertise, e.g., specific products/areas within company's global business units. Responsible for technical consulting work with customers in selling and supporting company products, services and systems, or software. Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and customer training.
What You Will Do
- Gathers information appropriately to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure.
Solution Planning and Design:
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's requirements.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Client/customer relationship.
- Maintains good communications with customers.
- Advances opportunities effectively.
- Actively supports the account team with product advice, proposal support, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technical University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 0 -3 years technical and/or solution experience in IT industry preferred.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm