At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values - partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business - Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
What You Will Do
In a typical day as Product Engineer Intern, you would do:
- Production yield and quality analysis.
- Product and process improvement.
- Monitoring of the product health and failure prevention.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in these fields - Electrical or electronic, Computer Science, or related science and technology fields.
- Understanding of operating system, hardware integration, networking and IT related area.
Secondary, nice to have:
- Failure Analysis methodology.
- Program management.
- R, Python, data Science.
- TOFEL/IELTS or equivalent.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm