Sales Specialists & Consultants are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account.
What You Will Do
- Contributes to building a pipeline by generating leads and referrals and building on existing company business within the account.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client, by developing a basic understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Support account managers by responding to customer requests in specialty areas.
- Offer up-selling suggestions to account managers regarding new business opportunities within the account.
- Work with the client, particularly with procurement on contract renewals.
- Describe benefits of solutions, services, products, during the selling process.
- May focus on growing contractual renewals for smaller, less complex accounts, to higher-total-contract- value renewals; manage sales pipeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Formal training program completed in specialty and/or >1 year quota carrying telesales experience.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Fresh graduates with a positive attitude and business acumen.
- Adequate knowledge of product, service, or solution to enable a sale.
- Can differentiate to some degree between own offerings and what competitors offer.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/solution knowledge to assess client's business and identify opportunities to extend current business in the account.
- Use value-added selling skills to propose additional products, services, solutions which will contribute to customer's business.
- Work as a member of the team in providing support and giving input regarding account opportunities.
- Contract renewal and extension facilitation skills.
- Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
- Negotiation of profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on existing business and increase footprint and revenue.
- Product demonstration, customer training, and product installation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm