At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
This is a great graduate opportunity for Sales Graduate to join HPE. As the Sales Specialist Graduate, he/she is passionate and interested in the Startup Ecosystem, Venture Capital Funds, Accelerators, etc. to build a strong programmatic framework.
What You Will Do
- Serves as the expert to the partner for standard information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Supports sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus.
- Works with Startups, VCs, Accelerators and HPE Partners to build a strong program framework for HPE.
- Focus on Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong and ASEAN countries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Possess 1 years of selling experience.
- Articulate, confident and passionate about technology industry.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
- Understanding channel sales dynamics with the ability to develop long term partnerships.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technology Acumen: Basic awareness of current technology trends and related HPE strategy and ability to articulate same to Partner.
- Sales Acumen: Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to HPE. Effectively exercises selling skills such as identifying potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and formulating and proposing solutions with the goal of expanding HPE's business. Acts with a sense of urgency to build strong customer relationships and drive solutions for the partner.
- Account Management: Basic understanding of business and financial fundamentals to develop strategic plans with the partner that are aligned to customer and HPE strategies, creating increased business opportunities and value for HPE.
- Portfolio Knowledge: Basic understanding of HPE products and how they can deliver value to customers in contrast to HPE's competitors. Ability to select the best product for the customer's needs, maximizing value for both the customer and HPE.
- Partner Industry Acumen: Basic understanding of Partner industry, trends, competitors, and the channel.
- Partnering Acumen: Builds understanding of and relationships with partner and internal community among all types and levels of the business, integrating sales engagement efforts. Basic understanding of the Partner's relationships and needs.
- Financial Acumen: Basic understanding of financial accounting concepts such as income statements, balance sheets, revenue projections, etc. to assess customer financial health, identify potential risks, and position value propositions of HPE solutions.
- Sales Forecasting: Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps.
- Communication: Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance HPE sales efforts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm