Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Strategy and Planning Intern to join us! HPE is more than a hardware company, we are a global software development organization with a full suite of products ranging from an enterprise website getting millions of page views a week to a predictive analytics solution which can warn a customer of an issue before it happens.
We're looking for an intern with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to identify market trends.
Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
What You Will Do
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will support development of HPE strategy by opportunity assessment of key growth initiatives.
- You will identify market insights and trends based on secondary and primary research.
- You will estimate market opportunity including market size and growth potential by segments/ countries.
- You will identify top companies in the market and develop their profiles including revenue, funding, valuation, IT landscape, etc.
- You will assess key success factors required to win in the market based on research and expert interviews.
- You will conduct benchmarking with competitors.
- You will analyse HPE internal data sets and identify opportunity areas for growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor student in their third or final year in related major, or pursuing MBA Degree or graduated from MBA.
- Available for a minimum 3 months of internship.
- Expertise & background in one of the following preferred: Start-ups, strategy consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, industry research.
- Previous experience in a technology company preferred but not mandatory.
- High energy, passionate, flexible and outcome driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify market trends based on industry research, analyzing industry reports, primary research.
- Ability to analyse large data sets with an excellent Excel experience.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Join us and make your mark!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm