At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
In the Global Operations Group, we deliver superior experience to our customers and partners making Operations a source of competitive advantage for HPE, in close partnership with Global Sales. The Supply Chain business unit defines high-impact, long-term digital supply chain architecture strategies at the global, regional and operational level. We establish and manage cross-functional, cross-regional teams to design and implement end-to-end supply chain capabilities, network design and architecture strategies.
We have an exciting internship opportunity for a Supply Chain Program Analyst to join the team and develop, and integrate digital solutions and tools which helps drive Supply Chain improvement.
What You Will Do
- Tests, troubleshoots, and debugs defective product units, sub-assemblies, and process steps based on established testing plans; validates testing parameters and summarizes test results.
- Implements specified changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant fields such as engineering, operation research, supply chain & logistics, or computer science.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas with high level vision and detail implementation plan.
- Knowledge in Python, QlikView is added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with advanced analytics techniques, including machine learning, AI and data mining is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm