We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talent to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 locations, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in home country.
- 3 months on an operational project in home country.
- 6 months on a strategic project in regional headquarters.
- 3 months on an international strategic project in another region.
What We Offer:
Show us what you can do and in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership training – a course at a renowned European business school.
- Business management training – development training at Hilti. A focus on business knowledge, leadership styles and communication skills to unleash your personal strengths.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. Deep dive into global business units, soft skills like situational leadership and international networking.
- Social project – 7-8 days of ‘building a better future’ to improve life conditions for those in needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- You hold a master's degree (economics, business administration, international management, engineering, marketing or finance).
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You are a multilingual talent, fluent in English and at least one other language.
- You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months to 2 years in a professional environment.
- You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated.
- You're a flexible team player, with good communication, social skills, and enthusiasm to inspire others.
- You're internationally mobile and is a global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm