The successful candidate will learn and support various legal and compliance matters in the Regional Legal and Compliance department. You will have exposure and hands-on experience in key activities in an in-house legal and compliance department.
What You Will Do
- Report to Head of Legal and Compliance, North Asia and also support the Regional Compliance Officer, North Asia in various legal and compliance matters, including:
- General contract review (e.g. customer/supply agreements review and advice, preparation of standard contract templates)
- Corporate house-keeping matters (e.g. board / shareholders resolutions preparation and coordination)
- Research for legal advice (e.g. product repair issues, e-signature validity etc.)
- Compliance policies roll-out and implementation.
- Internal documents translation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student pursuing Bachelor of Law degree.
- Self-starter and capable to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills (both speaking and listening). Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Ability to understand the issues at hand and to systematically organize the approach to analyze and/or research legal issues.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Available to work at least 3 full days per week and immediately.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm