We are looking for graduates with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Management Associate. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
What You Will Do
What Does The Role Involve?
Undergo a 2-year fast-track career development program, gaining exposure in different areas including rotation in Sales to build up your business acumen; Marketing, Engineering or functional departments to develop your strategic thinking skills and project management skills. With commitment, teamwork and consistent results, many of our account managers reach their first management position in their mid to late twenties.
Hilti offers outstanding career opportunities in one of the world’s most successful companies in the construction industry. Learn about what makes a global company successful and build a career towards Leadership from one of the World’s Great Place to Work and Best Employers in Asia.
What Do We Offer?
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree holder in Engineering/ Business/ Marketing or related discipline.
- Passionate in excelling in Sales, Marketing or Engineering.
- Engage in activities beyond studies and demonstrate great leadership skills.
- Highly committed and self-driven personality.
- Ambitious and wants to build a career in a multinational, technology-driven company.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated, strong customer orientation and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Driving license is essential due to the nature of the role.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm