Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do depends on the people we employ. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
We are looking for people who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative team players and in return we will provide opportunities for you to develop your skills, further your career and achieve your goals.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent by offering excellent career prospects, ongoing personal development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
What You Will Do
- Assist BIM Team for BIM production.
- Conduct 3D modeling, coordination and create 4D construction sequence simulation animation.
- Assist in internal BIM implementation for construction building projects.
- Maintain BIM standard quality and object families library.
- Co-develop BIM workflow with project team, R&D.
- Prepare training course materials, videos and user manual.
- Develop best practices and standards to facilitate integrated project delivery on BIM Process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Architectural Studies or Engineering, Construction & Technology, Design for Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Knowledge of Revit, Navisworks or Solidworks will be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm