Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do depends on the people we employ. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
We are looking for people who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative team players and in return we will provide opportunities for you to develop your skills, further your career and achieve your goals.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent by offering excellent career prospects, ongoing personal development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the coordination of all organizational project matters, including design, production and site installation.
- Assist in supervision of works to meet project requirements and contractual schedule.
- Provide assistance to the Project Management Team at the construction site in all daily project management issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Building / Construction Engineering and Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Confident in liaising and coordinating with different internal and external parties.
Successful candidates can be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Building Discipline).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering Civil Structural
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm