Successful candidates can be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Building Discipline).
Application Deadline: 30 June 2018.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
What you will do
- Assist in the coordination of all organizational project matters, including design, production and site installation
- Assist in supervision of works to meet project requirements and contractual schedule
- Provide assistance to the Project Management Team at construction site in all daily project management issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Building Studies/ Building Management or equivalent
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative
- Sound interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Confident in liaising and coordinating with different internal and external parties
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.