Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do depends on the people we employ. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
We are looking for people who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative team players and in return we will provide opportunities for you to develop your skills, further your career and achieve your goals.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent by offering excellent career prospects, ongoing personal development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
What You Will Do
- It is a unique, comprehensive and well-structured 3-phase project management trainee program, aiming to groom and develop future construction project leaders (project managers) within the Hip Hing Construction Group of Companies.
- The successful candidate will be given ample opportunities to gain all round working experiences and business exposure at construction sites/projects and head office.
- You are required to participate in various projects and take up different positions through job rotation and special assignments.
- You are required to deliver presentation and business proposals to lead management on a regular basis to consolidate your learning and development progress.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree, preferably in Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Studies and Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Services Engineering, or other construction related disciplines.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Advantage will be given to those with outstanding academic results.
- Bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Proactive and willing to take up new challenges.
- Innovative and able to work under pressure.
- Eager to learn and passionate about construction and building.
A successful candidate will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Training in either Building, Civil or Building Services discipline or in-house HKIS/ RICS training schemes to obtain professional qualification. Professional coaching and tutoring will be given to assist the candidate to prepare the assessment and obtain the MHKIE/ MHKIS /MRICS qualification.
The high potential trainees will be given ample career development opportunities and may reach up to the level of Project Manager. The exact career path depends on one's working performance and capabilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Planning...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm