Successful candidate will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Training in either Building, Civil or Building Services discipline or in-house HKIS/ RICS training schemes to obtain professional qualification. Professional coaching and tutoring will be given to assist the candidate to prepare the assessment and obtain the MHKIE/ MHKIS /MRICS qualification
The high potential trainees will be given ample career development opportunities and may reach up to the level of Project Manager. The exact career path depends on one's working performance and capabilities
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
What you will do
- It is a unique, comprehensive and well structured 3-phase project management trainee program, aiming to groom and develop future construction project leaders (project managers) within the Hip Hing Construction Group of Companies
- The successful candidate will be given ample opportunities to gain all round working experiences and business exposure at construction sites/projects and head office
- You are required to participate into various projects and take up different positions through job rotation and special assignments
- You are required to deliver presentation and business proposals to senior management at a regular basis to consolidate your learning and development progress
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Studies and Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Services Engineering, or other construction related disciplines
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Advantage will be given to those with outstanding academic results
- Bright, self-motivated and outgoing
- Proactive and willing to take up new challenges
- Innovative and able to work under pressure
- Eager to learn and passionate about construction and building
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Management, Planning and...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.