Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do depends on the people we employ. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
We are looking for people who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative team players and in return we will provide opportunities for you to develop your skills, further your career and achieve your goals.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent by offering excellent career prospects, ongoing personal development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
What You Will Do
- Assist in development and implementation of quality plans and site safety supervision plans for the works at designated construction site.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring engineering specification and drawings submission.
- Follow up the project progress.
- Provide technical support to supervisors or workers in charge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Civil /Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Self-motivated and detail minded.
- A good team player.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
Successful candidates will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Civil Discipline).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm