Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do depends on the people we employ. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
We are looking for people who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative team players and in return we will provide opportunities for you to develop your skills, further your career and achieve your goals.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent by offering excellent career prospects, ongoing personal development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
What You Will Do
- Preparation of project-specific environmental management plans and pollution mitigation procedures.
- Carrying out of regular environmental monitoring and audits.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the Environmental Management System.
- Assisting in license applications, provision of environmental training, attending meetings, handling of environmental complaints / enquiries.
- Assisting in implementation of BEAM Plus and/or LEED requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Environmental Engineering /Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Well-versed in local environmental regulations.
- Good knowledge of BEAM Plus and LEED certification schemes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm