Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do depends on the people we employ. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
We are looking for people who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative team players and in return we will provide opportunities for you to develop your skills, further your career and achieve your goals.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent by offering excellent career prospects, ongoing personal development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
What You Will Do
- Assist in taking-off quantities.
- Process and handle site records for main contractor's and subcontractors' variations.
- Assist in certifying subcontractors' interim payments and final accounts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm