Application Deadline: 30 June 2018
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
What you will do
Assist the supervisor to implement and maintain the corporate Occupational Health and Safety Management System, as follows:
- Monitor the site operations are in compliance with local health & safety regulations.
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, conduct accident investigation & prepare analysis reports.
- Support internal and external system audits to maintain OHSAS18001 certification.
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Safety Management or construction related subjects.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Good in Chinese and English writing and correspondence.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.