HKPC looks for talents with creative thinking and energetic attitude to join the team to pursue innovations and breakthroughs for the benefits of the industries and community.
We offer good opportunities to unleash your full potential and equip you with professional knowledge and skills to take on challenges and create values with impactful business results.
Join us to start your wonderful career journey.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes.
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas.
- Prime location with good public transport network.
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of 6 months working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
What You Will Do
- Handle testing projects, including electromagnetic compatibility and wireless testing.
- Prepare and keep proper record of test results in clear, detailed and fact descriptive manner.
- Assist in preparation of test reports.
- Provide support to ad-hoc testing and consultancy projects and assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Bachelor's Degree in Electronics engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in EMC testing / electronics and electrical product testing is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm