HKT Payment Limited is one of the participating companies of the Banking Talent Programme organized by The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). The Programme targets fresh university graduates who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industry-specific training.
A wholly owned HKT Limited subsidiary, HKT Payment Limited provide service offerings that cover mobile payments, merchant services, O2O solutions and more, under the banner of Tap & Go and HKT Merchant Services. Being an essential part of HKT’s digital ecosystem to connect with consumers and merchants, we are committed to serving the community and driving financial inclusion, innovation and enhanced customer experience.
Banking Talent Programme (6 Months):
During the 6-month programme from 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022, you will have professional industry-related training and exciting learning opportunities to work on our latest developments in FinTech services.
You will be exposed to one of our financial service functional teams and obtain valuable exposure to an array of FinTech services.
Your time here will provide you with connections to industry professionals that have backgrounds in banking, insurance, FinTech and telecommunications - invaluable to develop a career in financial services space.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2021 University Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Passionate about the FinTech industry.
- Team player, self-motivated, innovative, with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm