HKT and its parent company, PCCW, offer a number of Graduate Trainee Programs to groom fresh talents of different academic backgrounds into future leaders. You will be given the opportunity to embark on a career in a variety of fields ranging from engineering, IT, customer service to sales and marketing.
We will provide you with challenging and exciting assignments at an early stage to get you on the fast track, because we firmly believe our people grow professionally by meeting new challenges.
During this 24-month program, trainees will acquire knowledge and hands-on exposure to our Group Finance unit and begin a successful career in finance management through rotations and job assignments in different functions including but not limited to management accounting, financial management, budget management and business analysis. Throughout the comprehensive training and development program, they will receive career guidance and acquire crucial skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become future professionals and leaders in the finance sector.
What you will do
- Acquire business knowledge and skills in the finance profession;
- Attach to different however closely related functions within Group Finance for on-the-job training; and
- Be coached and mentored by senior executives for personal and career growth and development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Result-oriented, articulate, aggressive, open-minded with a positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills and able to work under tight timeline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Good command of both English and Cantonese
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm