HKT and its parent company, PCCW, offer a number of Graduate Trainee Programs to groom fresh talents of different academic backgrounds into future leaders. You will be given the opportunity to embark on a career in a variety of fields ranging from engineering, IT, customer service to sales and marketing.
We will provide you with challenging and exciting assignments at an early stage to get you on the fast track, because we firmly believe our people grow professionally by meeting new challenges.
We regularly organize different training programs and events to help enhance your job-related knowledge and skills, build your network within the company, as well as broadening your exposure.
What you will do
During this 18-month program, trainees will acquire full-range Human Resources knowledge and begin a successful career in HR Management through rotations in different HR functions including but not limited to attracting, recruiting, deploying and retaining talents; developing and designing effective Human Resources policies; and training & development for professionals and managers.
- Acquire technical and soft skill knowledge through on-the-job experience; and
- Attach to different functional areas including business partnership, compensation & benefits, payroll and training & development; and
- Be coached and mentored by managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Result-oriented, articulate, aggressive, open-minded with a positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills and able to work under tight timeline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Good command of both English and Cantonese
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm