HKT and its parent company, PCCW, offer a number of Graduate Trainee Programs to groom fresh talents of different academic backgrounds into future leaders. You will be given the opportunity to embark on a career in a variety of fields ranging from engineering, IT, customer service to sales and marketing.
We will provide you with challenging and exciting assignments at an early stage to get you on the fast track, because we firmly believe our people grow professionally by meeting new challenges.,/p>
We regularly organize different training programs and events to help enhance your job-related knowledge and skills, build your network within the company, as well as broadening your exposure.
During the 24-month program, trainees will be offered the opportunities to operate different engineering systems on audio-visual, broadcasting, aviation, airport terminal, radio, radar systems, etc. and participate in diversified scope of engineering project development.
What you will do
- Gain exposure in the design, build and operation of various high-value engineering infrastructure projects in Hong Kong and Macau;
- Acquire technical and soft skill knowledge transfer and training;
- Attach to different projects to enrich and specialize skills and knowledge; and
- Be coached by senior managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A university degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Strong business sense, self-confidence, innovative spirit and good communication skills
- A team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills, perseverant and resilient to overcome challenges
- Good command of spoken and written English, a good working knowledge of Chinese preferred
- A positive attitude towards flexible working patterns and business travel, if necessary
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm