Hong Kong Tourism Board
Assist the team in consolidating arrivals data and visitor statistics outputs and reports, and checking accuracy by using different methods before publication.
What You Will Do
- Assist in conducting desktop research on tourism statistics from other destinations / source markets, and for other tourism related information.
- Assist in organizing hotel survey data and records, and preparing the research reports.
- Undertake any other duties and assignments from the department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student, major in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Analytics, Operational Research, or other related disciplines preferred.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and detail-minded.
- Highly motivated, responsible and good team player.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Passion in growing the tourism industry for Hong Kong.
Closed a day ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm