We believe our employees are our greatest assets. In an effort to continuously develop human capital, HL Bank offers an inclusive work environment for employees to develop their full potential and give back to the communities where we operate.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to do things that make a real difference in people’s lives. If you are looking to excel and make that difference, take a closer look at us - Be a part of the Hong Leong family.
Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career while developing your full potential within an inclusive environment at Hong Leong Bank.
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment - 6 months.
What You Will Do
Support Private Wealth Management Relationship Manager(s) in providing client service and ensuring that all KYCs (Know Your Customers) and documentation relating to Private Wealth Management transactions are in order.
- Initiate and/or follow up on documentation pertaining to new account opening.
- Liaise with clients to ensure that submitted documents are in order.
- Ensure efficient & prompt management of orders as well as execution of transactions.
- Collaborate and obtain information from internal stakeholders so that work can be performed promptly.
- Provide background information to Relationship Managers and Product Specialists to facilitate the execution of clients’ transactions.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s legal and compliance guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Outcome of Traineeship/Attachment:
- To learn about the private banking code of conduct, ethics and compliance.
- To learn the onboarding process for new clients.
- Clients' risk profiling.
- Write credit evaluation report.
- Preparation of presentation materials, portfolio statements and investment solutions for the Relationship Managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A self-starter with results-oriented mindset, takes ownership and initiative and possess the perseverance and resourcefulness to work through obstacles.
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Independent and self-motivated team player.
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship:
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature).
Graduates interested in this position should possess at least a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Operations
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm