We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
3D Printing is one of the technologies Supplies Operations has selected to help us transform our manufacturing process, along with Industrial Revolution 4.0.
We are adopting 3D Printing (3DP), specifically HP Multi-jet Fusion Technology (MJF), to speed up product development through rapid prototyping, to improve part designs and to drive manufacturing efficiencies improvements and cost reductions.
What You Will Do
As a College Intern- 3D Printing Engineer in Singapore, you will:
- Assist in daily running of the Addictive Manufacturing Lab with the Technical Specialist to understand basics of MJF and the operations of the tools.
- Work closely with Application Engineers to learn fundamental MJF capability, design rules, assessment etc. and partake in specific projects as appropriate.
- Work closely with CADets to learn the software for basic CAD and other functions like topography optimization and partake in specific design projects as appropriate.
- Work with Asia 3DP GTM team to learn more about HP Multi-Jet fusion Technology applications for external customers and the challenges and partake in specific experiments/projects as appropriate.
- Work with and support Digital Manufacturing Lab as necessary and partake in projects and collaboration as opportunity arises.
- Develop designs and guidelines for better orientating parts in 3DP build volumes for quality and accuracy. Take on a study and even better build a system to automate (using AI/coding).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering related field.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A strong desire to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team.
- Passionate and proactive mindset to drive quality work.
- Resourcefulness and initiatives to add value to a project.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm