We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What a College Intern – Mechanical Design Engineering does at HP:
- Explore the different means of electro-mechanical sensors that can be fitted on a compact area - The intent of the sensor is to detect the different positioning of the Paper Width Adjust and hence capable of different media sizing.
- Design and develop prototypes to prove concept.
- Testing and evaluating prototypes to achieve stable results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechatronic/ Mechanical/ Electronic.
- Good knowledge of mechanical design and basic understanding of electrical and sensor.
- Ability and passion for self-learning, keen to take initiative, innovation mindset.
- Experience with CAD software.
- Able to commit to 6 months internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm