We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What a College Intern - Mechanical Engineer does at HP:
As a Mechanical Engineering Intern, you will enjoy being part of a global community of top engineers, who are at the heart of the company’s innovative technology imaging and printing products, specifically the Integrated Scanner Assembly (ISA) team.
You will have the opportunity to work on analyzing, designing, modifying, and evaluating mechanical sub-systems, assemblies etc. Part of the job involves CAD design, system characterization and data collection.
What You Will Do
Design and development of jigs and fixture for the purpose of characterizing Automatic Document feeder:
- Develop jigs and fixture - Detail 3D CAD design, engage with supplier to fabricate jigs and fixture, Characterize Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
- Pick, separation, pre/post roller forces Collect data and analyze.
- Collect data and analyze Critical Performance Parameter of ADF Optimize design: simple, reliable, and cost saving.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursing Degree Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor's).
- Interest in CAD design, simple mathematic modelling, analysis etc.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm