We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
Data Analytics, Automation and Digitization are important enablers in the constant pursuit of operational excellence. Be part of a dynamic and high performing R&D team, and experience how we continue to deliver innovative solutions to our customer in the most efficient and effective way.
What You Will Do
- End-to-end data engineering in Hardware Productization R&D.
- To develop an optimized process for building rapid prototype units to support hardware, software and systems development.
- To build an inventory tracking and reporting capability to ease information flow, analysis and reporting between different project team members, hence improving productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred with background In MS Excel skills.
- Highly driven individual and able to work well independently, and with a team.
- Takes initiative to understand problem statements, use cases, workflow, and design a develop process improvement.
- Able to collaborate and communicate with project team in regard to project progress, issue resolution and validate that the solution meets the expectations of stakeholders.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm