At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
What You Will Do
If you are our Graduate Hire - Product Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Develop, recommend and implement Design for X (DFx) for manufacturing process, test and assembly during new product introduction (NPI).
- Responsible for current product engineering, driving for breakthroughs in cost and efficiency, selection of new components, debug and validation.
- Drive product yield improvement activities with outsourced manufacturing partners.
- Manage technical meeting with internal and external team to ensure timely program delivery.
- Collaborate with other new product development team to integrate your deliverables towards release of new products into HP Inkjet printer production.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Must be graduated from highest degree within 12 months.
- Strong knowledge of electronics principles and microprocessor-based design.
- Experienced in integration and debugging of embedded digital systems.
- Knowledge of statistical tools, electronics printed circuit board and assembly process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate technical concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm