At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we’re creating a world where everything computes, a world that’s hyper-connected, where everyone and everything share data. The possibilities to turn all of that data into action and value – to create new experiences, new products and services and drive efficiencies – is what’s driving us to a faster, more intelligent world.
We don’t stand still, we continually innovate staying ahead of the ever-changing world we live in. The HPE Global Operations organization is a value driven team responsible for shipping 12 network devices, 7 TB of storage, 5 servers and 100 options every 60 seconds to over 150K customers in 70 different countries. We accelerate profitable growth, ship quality solutions while maximizing customer satisfaction and transforming our processes to outperform our competition.
Our Digital Enablement teams strive to unleash the power of Big Data and Analytics technologies to create a transparent, intelligent, predictive global supply chain for today and the future. We offer dynamic, exciting careers that allow individuals to shape their own paths. Professional development is an important part of our career development and is ongoing with on-the-job training, structured learning programs and mentorships.
What You Will Do
We are seeking to fill intern positions in HPE’s Business Intelligence & Analytics organization. You will be immersed in the exploration of Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning techniques, exposing you to drive business improvement and excellence by searching innovative ideas and developing value-added tools.
You will also gain a unique and in-depth understanding of the business and what makes supply chain work. Specific roles and responsibilities will vary with the individual positions.
If you enjoy collaborating globally, utilizing data analytics to provide actionable insights, and have a passion to drive innovation, then HPE is the company to start and grow your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- School of Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Business Analytics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Passion in Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Regression.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab.
- Knowledge in using BI tools (Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Break problems into manageable pieces and follow an organized approach to resolve them.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm